I have to start this post off by saying – IKEA is one my all time favorite places to shop!! Hands down. Love it. Ok, well now that that is off my chest let’s dig into why I think that way. This last week I spent the day at IKEA. The closest one is 3 hours away, so it’s kinda a big deal to decide to go.
Ikea offers great style selections with great prices, making it a lot easier to dress your nest for less. I am showing you the Top 10 Ikea Items that I have bought and love! On your next trip be sure to look into these items and stock up at these amazing prices! If you are wondering why they have such funny names – IKEA was founded in Norway so the items are all in Norwegian.
Top 10 Ikea Items
- ALVINE KVIST duvet cover set – We bought this item for our guest bedroom. We now own 2 different IKEA duvet covers and love them both! They’re a steal at $39.99
- FEJKA artificial plant – These are so simple and add a touch of green to every room. No joke – I think we might have one in every room of our house 🙂 The white pots from Ikea go well with these plants. $5.99 each
- EIVOR throw blanket – This item has been around for quite some time (most likely because it is so popular!) It is super soft, quite large for a throw blanket and neutral colors to match any colorful decor you might have. $24.99
- BYGEL bar cart – I just snagged this pretty on this week’s road trip. For $29.99, I couldn’t say no. You can even turn it into a coffee cart if alcohol isn’t your thing.
- VITTSJO shelving unit – A great storage solution. We have this piece in our living room, but it would also be great in an office! Use the Kvarvik Boxes to store craft items or blankets. $79.00
- RIBBA frame – A simple, yet stylish design. These frames can be used either hanging or standing. Just $2.99 each
- KVARNVIK box with lid – These boxes are great for newspapers, photos, craft items, or any other memorabilia. The included label helps you create an overview to quickly find your things. Don’t like the label? Easily remove it for a cleaner look. $16.99 each
- ELLY dish towel – Such a great dish towel set. If you do any food photography – these are great for getting a different look each and every time because of the selection. $3.99/4 pack
- FJADRAR pillow cushion – Throw pillows normally are SO expensive. I found these great throw pillows for $3.99. Add one of Ikea’s cushion covers for only $5 and you have a throw pillow for $9. The down comforter feeling is what you get with this pillow.
- RANARP desk lamp – Gold & white colors are my weakness, so naturally this lamp had to come home with me. The black and white cord is another great touch. $39.99
What are your favorite Ikea items? How did you use them! Share photos/inspiration below!