Peanut Butter Cookies have always been a big hit with my fiance and the rest of my family. During the holidays, it gets hard to keep up with baking, wrapping, and spending time with family/friends. If you are in a time crunch this week – I highly recommend these 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies!
Rest assured – the 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1 egg make one delicious cookie! Compared to other Peanut Butter Cookies I have had, they are a little bit crumblier because there isn’t any flour, but the amazing flavor remains! If you have little kids, this recipe would be perfect for a little helper!
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-size bowl until smooth.
- Form balls of cookie dough into 1½ inch balls and place on a non-stick cookie sheet – placing them at least 2 inches apart.
- Using a fork, press each cookie flat (making a criss-cross pattern).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are slightly browned on the top.
- Let the cookies cool for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to let them cool completely.