Today has been the best day. Not only because it is my birthday, but because the last couple weekends I got to spend it with family and friends that mean so much to me! Abundantly blessed in so many ways! First day of Spring is tomorrow as well! wahoo!
Here are some of my favorites around the web this week:
1) We are in need of some new curtains in the guest room and our bedroom (via Brittany Makes) Yes, they are stenciled on. This coral color screams spring!
2) “A Beautiful Mess” is one of my favorite blogs and they have this Happy Homemade Home Book out. It’s amazing. It contains anything and everything you ever wanted to know about crafting – painting, decorating, diy – ing! Take a read!
4) I must admit – I have a heck of a time getting flowers to stay alive longer than a couple of weeks. Succulents are my savior. Love the look and super easy to care for. Neat to see them used in an antique coca-cola crate! Idea (via Charming Zebra)
5) Meal & Wellness Planner. We need to plan out our meals in advance. What better way to do that than use this cute oranizational idea by Thyme is Honey. You can find these in her etsy shop!
6) Colored rocks to add to your succulent. The color possibilities are endless. (via – JenLaurenGrant)
Have a great rest of the week, friends! You can find more of my favorites on my Pinterest Page. Come take a peek!