Side Note before we get started: Easter is going to be here before we know it and it still snowing up here in Iowa (woof). Spring get here soon please.
End Rant – onward to our craft! Confetti meets Easter Egg! Not the same old, same old decorating of eggs this year, my friends
You will need:
- Eggs (hard boiled or decorating plastic eggs)
- craft paper
- paper punch
- mod podge
- foam brush
- Hole punch your craft paper. I bought my loot here from Target all for $1. Hobby Lobby has lots of craft paper as well.
- With your foam brush, wipe the mod podge on a little section of the egg to start
- Add the confetti to the section of the egg that you just put mod podge on.
- Continue the process until the egg is covered.
Easy Peasy, right? These would look great in a bowl or vase to decorate for Easter this year! For more inspiration and crafty ideas make to sure to visit my Pinterest page.