Coffee and I have a Love, Love relationship. I will admit I used to HATE coffee. This would be about 3 years ago. Now I can’t go a day without a cup….or 2. I’m typically a black coffee type of gal. I have been mixing things up lately this summer and wanted to try my hand at some iced coffee recipes. This Salted Caramel Iced Coffee is the ultimate winner! Perfect for those hot summer days where you need a cool drink in hand.
My husband is a big lover of iced coffee, so in the last year I decided to try them out. I was instantly hooked on this creamy sugary goodness. Time is precious to me being a business owner, but this recipe takes 5 minutes or less to whip up. All of you out there that have a big addiction to coffee shops, this will help curb that! Easy and tastes just like a $4-$5 iced coffee from Starbucks. (No joke.)
What you will need to make this Salted Caramel Iced Coffee:
- A glass (We use these Mason Jar Mugs)
- Coffee Concentrate (chilled in refrigerator)
- Caramel Syrup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Sea Salt
- Half and Half
- Cute Straw
Directions on how to make this Salted Caramel Iced Coffee:
- Start with a Mason Jar Mug full of ice
2. Fill the mug 3/4 full of the chilled coffee concentrate
3. Add 4 teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk
4. Add in 2-3 teaspoons of caramel syrup
5. Add in a pinch of sea salt to taste
6. Add in enough half and half to top off the mug.
7. Place a cute straw into the iced coffee and stir.
8. Add in more caramel or sweetened condensed to your liking