Valentines Day Gifts – 2015. Love is in the air this month and I’m excited to share some valentine gift ideas for that special someone in your life. From witty love notes to a WHITE Keurig, yes I said white. As I have mentioned before I have a big thing for white colored things – so this had to make an appearance on this list. There is something for everyone!
1. Keurig (WHITE – I’m a tad bit excited) I would use this all year round, not just in February. Way better than black…just sayin
2. LOVE light-up sign – Perfect home accessory for the girl in your life
3. Chalk Board Globe – Create your own planet by adding your own unique view of the world
4. Personalized Coaster Set of 4 – From the spot you met your sweetie to your favorite watering hole, this unique set of coasters celebrates the neighborhoods that make your city yours.
5. Kate Spade Purse – I have been a big fan of her purses – and I might have to splurge on this one for myself. Crossbody Bags are my go-to.
6. One Fine Piece Greeting Card – Its more fun to give a witty card right? Great owners. Great shop. Enough said.
7. Life is Beauty – full Pillow – Would look great on any couch or styling on any bed. What great inspiration to be reminded every day.
8. What I love about you by me Book – Sweet and personal, this small hardcover book spells out exactly what you love about a special someone.