New Years Eve is right around the corner. I love the champagne, the start of a new year, the goal of staying awake past 10pm. I just love it all. SO let’s celebrate with a Raspberry Ginger Kombucha Cocktail!.
Kombucha Cocktails… sounds a bit contradictory, but they are amazing-ly tasty. Kombucha is sweet and sparkly… the perfect cocktail mixer. Go ahead and have 2. Cheers!
Read on to see the various benefits of Kombucha.
Why Drink Kombucha?
There are many different benefits of Kombucha – a fermented tea drink that has been around for centuries. It contains a variety of minerals, vitamins, and enzymes and many health-promoting properties.
Kombucha supports the body in various ways. It supports the body function in these ways:
- liver detoxification
- increased energy
- better digestion
- helps with anxiety/depression
- kills Candida (yeast)
- weight loss
RASPBERRY GINGER KOMBUCHA COCKTAIL
- 750 ml Bottle of your favorite Champagne, chilled
- 1 Bottle Raspberry Ginger Clearly Kombucha
- 1 Cup orange juice, chilled
- Fresh sliced oranges, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, stir together the champagne, kombucha, and orange juice. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh orange slices.