Let’s be honest – there are a select few girls out there that like whiskey. This recipe will make you the exception. YUM!
- 3 ounces Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 1/2 ounces Whiskey (Templeton Rye is my go-to)
- A handful of raspberries and a lemon wedge for garnish
- Cute Straws
How to make:
- Fill your glass up with ice. Add the whiskey of your choice and raspberry lemonade into the glass.
- Stir well. Add your garnish.
- Sip through your cute straw
Easy & Delicious! No reason not to.
Spring is in the air. This cocktail is going to be perfect for those summer days.
What are you drinking recently?! Are you a whiskey-lovin’ gal?