Sometimes life gets busy (It did for us this holiday season) and its nice to whip up some quick cookies. The hustle and the bustle is sometimes just too much! That is why these 3 Ingredient Red Velvet Cookies are simply amazing.
You just can’t top cookies out of the oven with just 3 ingredients. These cookies turn out amazing and so easy to whip up. During the holiday season – cake mixes are on sale all of the time (Score!) What’s even better? You can make these with any flavor of cake mix. Change it up next time. Enjoy!
Love 3 Ingredient Recipes? Try this 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe next time.
Serves 24 Write a review Save Recipe Print INGREDIENTS
- 1 (18 oz) box Red Velvet Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Mix all ingredients well in a medium bowl
- Take tablespoonfuls of batter and place on parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Move the cookies over to a cooling rack 1 minute after coming out of the oven
- Let cool for 5-10 min. before serving
Table of Contents