You’ve heard this before (I know!) – it’s essential to drink water, BUT sometimes it can be hard. Many people (including me) only drink when they’re really thirsty, which is bad for your body. Drinking healthy is also a struggle. Pop & Juice are tempting and taste way better, but they are chuck full of added sugar. Infused water has been a lifesaver for our household.
Fruit infused water is a great alternative to regular water. It tastes way better and has added nutritional value. These beverages can help you to lose weight and detox your body! AND the best part? It is way cheaper than your pop, energy drink, or juice.
Ideally, you should be consuming at least 8 glasses of water a day! I know that sounds like a lot – it does to me too! Once you get used to drinking infused water, it will continue to get easier. Another bonus – drinking water is also great for your skin!
Napkin can be found HERE
To make fruit infused waters you just have to place all the ingredients in a jug, super simple! You can experiment with whatever concoction of fruits and herbs you like, but I want to share this one with you today: Strawberry, Cucumber, Lime and Mint Infused Water.
My fiance and I love sparkling flavored waters, so I started experimenting with my own fruit infused waters. I love these because they don’t contain any added sugars, which makes it much healthier for you!
Once you have your fruit infused water completed, stick it in the fridge for a couple hours. The more flavorful it will be the longer it sits.
This fruit infused recipe is a favorite of mine, not only because it tastes yummy, but also because it just looks magnificent. I feel that if something looks good, the more inclined you are to eat/drink it!
Marble Board can be found HERE
STRAWBERRY, CUCUMBER, LIME AND MINT INFUSED WATER2016-04-19 12:25:13The perfection combination or sweet and refreshing. A great infused water recipe to enjoy drinking water again!Write a reviewSave RecipePrintPrep Time10 minTotal Time10 minPrep Time10 minTotal Time10 minINGREDIENTS
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- 15 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- ice cubes
- Clean the strawberries, cucumber and fresh mint leaves.
- Use the knife and cutting board to cut the cucumber, strawberries and limes into semi-thin slices.
- Layer the strawberries, cucumber and lime slices, and mint with ice cubes.
- Fill the rest of the jug with water.
- Let the infused water sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so for the best flavor.
- After a few hours (or overnight) the water will turn strong in flavor.
- Feel free to add sparkling water, if that appeals to you better.
- The fruit will last for a couple of days. Keep on adding water to the jug.
Uniquely Women https://uniquelywomen.net/
What type of infused water do you like? Feel free to show off your own Infused Water recipes using the hashtag – #uniquelywomen.